1. The best way to get even is to forget. . .
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death. . .
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts. . .
4. Marriages may be made in heaven, but they have to be maintained on earth. . .
5. Unless you can create the whole universe in 5 days, don’t try to give “advice” to God.
6. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up. . .
7. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get knocked down by the traffic from both ways.
8. Words are the windows to the heart.
9. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the handwriting on the wall, claims it’s a forgery.
10. It isn’t difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt.
11. A successful marriage isn’t just finding the right person - it’s being the right person.
12. The mighty oak was once a little nut that held its ground.
13. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few can hold it.
14. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the prisoner was you.
15. You’ll notice a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out is neck. . .
16. You are richer today if you have laughed, given, or forgiven.
17. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, be assured the water bill is higher.